Blog Archive

Friday, February 5, 2010

Friday, February 5, 2010


9-11 am ONE LITER of Minneapolis tap
12 pm 16 ounces of green juice with dino kale, romaine, ginger, stevia and lemon.
1 pm TWO Pink Lady Apples and a banana.
3 pm HUGE salad with romaine, alfalfa sprouts, diced tomato, minced fresh jalapeno pepper, cilantro, white onion, fresh lime and lemon juice and a whole mashed up avocado.

15 or so organic corn chips (just because they organic does not mean they are great for you) with melted goat cheese (gouda style)

½ Endangered Species DARK chocolate bar with cacao nibs.

730 pm I made three big rolls of raw sushi rolls with alfalfa sprouts, shredded romaine, shredded carrots, spiralized zucchini, sliced cucumber, sliced avocado, sliced red bell pepper and cilantro.  Dipped in Braggs Liquid Amino Acids and Wasabi

830 pm ½ cup of LaLoos Goat Milk Ice Cream – Strawberry
  
945 pm TWO tootsie pops, orange and grape. 

It has been interesting over the last week to watch my body build up a need for sugar again.  I’m going to try and go cold turkey today.  I’ll still eat a little dark chocolate but I’m going to try and cut out the rest….if I find that I am still struggling, I might try a couple of weeks where I cut out high-sugar fruits too (leaving grapefruit, lemons, limes, berries and green apples – all low sugar fruits) to see if that will help break some of the cravings I’ve been having.

Well I am hitting the hay, tomorrow is my ONLY day off this week and I got a lot of good stuff I need to accomplish, so it’s off to bed.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers