Blog Archive

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Thursday morning for Tuesday and Wednesday 2/2 & 2/3 of 2010.

Sorry folks....I'm going to have missed Tuesday and Wednesday as far as exact times and pretty posting but here you are, I don't think I missed anything.

Tuesday

  • 24 ounces of Minneapolis tap
  • 8 ounces of green juice
  • 15 tostidos with goat cheese and pickled veggies (<---good tasting, bad feeling)
  • Huge raw salad with avocado
  • 2 cups of popcorn with olive oil and salt
  • Not a super great day of eating


Wednesday

  • One liter of Minneapolis tap
  • 8 ounces of green juice
  • sprouts, romaine, homemade salsa on sprouted corn tortilla
  • sprouted corn tortilla sandwhich with a whole tomato sliced and salt
  • HUGE raw caesar salad (you know the one) and sprouted grain tortilla margharita pizza (I had two girlfriends over for a pizza party)
  • Several raw vegan cookies with all kinds of crazy super foods in 'em, see previous post for exact ingredient list.  I'll get back on track today, I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers