Blog Archive

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Tuesday, February 16, 2010


9-11 am
  • ·      ONE LITER of Minneapolis tap

12 pm
  • ·      16 ounces of green juice with dino kale, romaine, ginger, stevia and lemon.
    • 5 chlorella tablets

1230 pm
  • ·      HUGE SALAD with mixed baby greens, carrots, cucumbers, Braggs raw unfiltered apple cider vinegar, grape tomatoes, French sea salt and black pepper
  • ·      1.5 gluten free rolls from Pizza Lucé with Pizza Lucé’s Sundried Tomatoes Tapenade and Bruschetta…yum.
  • ·      1 ounce Black & Green’s Dark Chocolate over 85% cacao content

3 pm
  • ·      ¼ Pizza Lucé Rice Krispy bar

830 pm
  • ·      Small mixed green salad with ½ avocado, salt, pepper, chopped onion and grape tomato
  • ·      5 raw vegan cookies with cashew nut butter, coconut butter, lucuma powder, mesquite, maca root powder, stevia and cacao nibs.

2 comments:

  1. What is your sugar to stevia ratio? I finally bought some but I know that I don't have to use as much as sugar. Any tips would be appreciated! xo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually put one packet of Stevia in my green juice to lighten it up. Stevia is pretty sweet so I think you will want to put less than sugar. I'm really not sure, I guess. What are you making that you want to sub stevia with. If it's a cooked item I'd taste the batter and then of course with anything and always it's always advisable to add a little and then a little bit more and then a little bit more until you get the right amount. Stevia is GREAT way to get sweet and it's also readily available which is really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Followers