Blog Archive

Saturday, July 30, 2011

juice fast (feast) day 1

16 ounces of distilled water

Orange, carrot, ginger apple juice

Grape, Cucumber, Romaine, kale, apple juice

beet, carrot, spinach, apple, ginger juice

raspberry juice (raspberries soaked in distilled water and then strained out) with a touch of stevia to make it less sour

Tomato, garlic, onion, jalapeno, romaine, celery juice

Peppermint Tea with Stevia

a cup of distilled water.

Yesterday was pre-fast prep.   I ate all veggies and fruit, all raw except for I had a cooked sweet potato and jalapeno for dinner.

Today was very calm.  It started off a little on the wrong foot, but once I was aware of my attitude I made a decision to change it.  I went to the farmers market to get fasting supplies and started the first day of my juice fast.  Tomorrow will be more difficult.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers