Blog Archive

Monday, August 1, 2011

Juice Fast (feast) day 3

Today was good except that my entire body felt sore like I'd spent the entire day before working out.  I was lucky enough to get a last minute massage appointment this evening and that helped a little bit with the soreness although I am nervous that the massage will end up making tomorrow difficult.  I came home and drank a half gallon of distilled water, hopefully that will dilute and flush out all the additional toxins that massage realeses.  We will see.
So long as I am feeling good tomorrow morning I will break the fast.  If I am not feeling well, I will carry on with the fast until I feel better and than I will end it.

So Today...
green juice with curly kale, romaine, ginger, lemon, chinese spinach and stevia

beet, garlic, lime, cucumber, jalapeno, onion, carrot, tomato juice

Black cherry, strawberry and raspberry juice

beet, carrot, apple, spinach juice

another green juice before bed

and massive amounts of water.

Massage was great at http://www.ineedbodyrepair.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers